Jamaican Black Castor Oil
What is Jamaican Black Castor Oil?
For centuries, castor oil has been used for its various therapeutic benefits. It originated from Africa and assimilated its way into Jamaica through the market trade.
Today, 100% castor oil is derived from the castor bean solely from Jamaica. It is characterized by its dark tint and signature woody smell.
Jamaican Black Castor Oil Benefits
Jamaican Black Castor Oil has been proven to leave hair hydrated, thicker and stronger. It has also shown to increase hair growth. Best of all, it is suitable for all hair types. Jamaican women are renowned for their thick, curly and wavy hair which is often naturally brittle and dry. The ability of the hair follicles to rapidly absorb this oil allows it to break through frizz and thwart dandruff, eczema, and dry scalps.
Our users found that Black Jamaican Castor Oil promoted a significant amount of hair growth over several weeks of use. Absorbed instantly, it stimulates blood flow to the hair follicles and supplies ample nutrition to prevent it from falling out.
Of course, don’t expect your hair to magically grow overnight. A combination of good hair care and daily use of castor oil will allow your hair to grow over a reasonable period of time.
This shampoo is suitable for:
- All hair types and textures – rather than only saturating the hair, this oil works at the level of the hair follicle and enriches the actual scalp and roots
- Brittle, dry hair
- Frizzy, uncontrollable hair
- Individuals with eczema
- Thinning or balding hair
- 100% organic, sulfate and paraben free
- Enriched oil formulation rapidly promotes hair development including eyelashes and eyebrows
- Contains phytonutrients which kill the bacteria and fungus that contribute to scalp conditions such as dandruff
- Nurtures, moisturizes and revitalizes hair to give it that shiny appearance
- Repairs split ends
- Certain people disfavor the traditional woody, “burnt” smell while others absolutely adore it. This smell is attributed to the ash content due to the roasting of the castor bean. This means that the stronger the smell, the more ash and hence, the more effective the oil.
How to Use Jamaican Black Castor Oil
1. Apply a conservative amount of JBCO to your hair and massage it gently but thoroughly through your scalp. You can leave the oil on your scalp overnight if you intend to wash it the next day.
2. Use JBCO on a regular basis to reach maximum effectiveness in terms of hair growth and revitalization.
3. For hot oil treatment, use generous amounts of JBCO once a week. This will moisturize your hair and give it that fuller, shinier appearance without needing to use conditioner every day.
4. Following application of JBCO, use a plastic cap to cover your hair and let it sit under the dryer for about half an hour.
What Customers Are Saying About Jamaican Black Castor Oil
Jade C. – The best oil ever made for hair and skin
I purchased this product after my friend Jane highly recommended it for stimulating hair growth. This oil is terrific for your hair and a little goes a long way.
After massaging it thoroughly into my scalp and using it on a daily basis, I began to see noticeable hair growth in only 2 weeks.
I can honestly say Black Jamaican Castor Oil truly works because I have seen evidence of its effectiveness in my boyfriend who suffers from partial balding. He was also using this shampoo daily for about 2 weeks and has experienced noticeable hair growth in certain areas. It wasn’t a lot, but there was enough growth to see that his hairline was beginning to even out!
This oil seems to work on all hair types. I’ve recommended it to my friends who have hair types ranging from curly and thin to straight and thick. Since then, all of them have remarked that their hair is looking healthier and is far more manageable.
I’ve read reviews where others aren’t satisfied with the smell, but it doesn’t faze me one bit. If you can’t bear it, search the internet for ingredients you can add to neutralize the smell. This is a MUST have!
Try Jamaican Black Castor Oil, and let us know how the treatment works. It is the ideal sulfate free shampoo for hair loss. Most products for hair loss are often unreliable, but this shampoo may have seized it in a bottle!
Jamaican Black Castor Oil,